February 12, 2015

My Laptop is Back Home

Late last night the Apple Store sent me an email saying my Macbook was ready to be picked up. So today I drove to Fairfax and bailed it out. The display looks great and I'm delighted to have it back!

Since I was in the mall, I also shopped at Sears a little and bought a Lands End cotton sweater. I really like cotton because it doesn't produce static like synthetic fabrics. By the time I left, traffic had already gotten thick. That's one of the things I don't miss about Northern Virginia, although in most respects it was a good place to live.



9 comments:

  1. Love the perspectives and colour on that first shot. The traffic looks like it's driving on the left? Looks like you could do with a wider road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody likes lots of traffic I feel for you, but I'm glad you got your MacBook fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad your laptop was fixed without too much trouble. I'm still slowly transitioning to a new computer here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your laptop's surgery was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of traffic on a two-laner! Glad you got your Mac back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you have your laptop back. I would really miss mine if it had to taken in for repair.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way.