November 28, 2014

Trees by a Pond


tree and pondLast week I went to the ophthalmologist in Winchester (Virginia) and while I was waiting for my dilated eyes to return to normal, I took some pictures. (I also ate lunch in my car and then drove a short distance to have the tires rotated. Then I went to the store before driving home.)

The pond did not look very promising from the parking lot but I once took some nice photos there in the winter and sure enough, when I walked up to it I found some pretty scenes.


8 comments:

  1. really beautiful orange against the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice set of photos especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors and trees are pretty. Lovely shots. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A couple of very fine Autumn scenes captured here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found some gorgeous scenes. these are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a good mood in these shots, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those dilated eyes really saw the scenes beautifully. Superb Autumn shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These scenes are so pretty. I especially like that first one.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way.