July 16, 2013

Bathing Beauties

Virginia Beach, VA


When Allison asked what I like best about the beach, I hesitated and then said "Walking on the beach." I don't consider myself a beach person, but I also like getting fresh seafood fixed to order, taking pictures, and watching wildlife.

We weren't in the best location for seeing wildlife at this busy location; nearby Sandbridge seems to be better for that. And even better is the Eastern Shore, which is across the Chesapeake Bay from here.



5 comments:

  1. I like walking on the beach too, although I'd prefer to walk somewhere less populated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love walking on beaches! Of course here in Scotland it's very bracing if you're walking barefoot...I spent a couple of summers in California as a student, and loved walking along in the warm surf. Nothing like sand a salt water for giving the best pedicure!

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way.