September 3, 2011

Coming Back from Tangier

We spent most of the voyage back to Reedville relaxing in the lower level of the ferry where it was air conditioned. Finally we went out on the deck after land came in view. I took some pictures of Reedville as seen from the water. We saw some lovely old buildings there.

The video shows a combination of footage from both our departure and return to the harbor at Reedville. My videography skills are pretty clumsy so I keep the clips short. I took them with my still camera and combined them in iMovie.



2 comments:

  1. I get "Movie not loaded". Don't know if that's true, or if it's my computer.
    Life is full of such ambiguities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It works on my laptop and Frank's PC. And that's an ancient PC. Maybe yours is too modern!

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.