March 9, 2011

For Bloggers Only

I just ordered a record of my 2006 blog entries on Blog2Print. It was my second book in a week; after all, they had a discount code available.

I finally figured out how to get rid of the annoying Copyright message that showed up after every singlel entry in the book. It turned out that I had long ago typed it in my Site Feed settings. I went back in there and took it out before generating the new book.

The those of you who use Blogspot, the field in question is under Settings on the dashboard, specifically under Site Feed. Now that I've made the books, I need to go back and reinsert a copyright notice.

If you haven't tried Blog2Print, you'll want to allow plenty of time to do your first book. The editing options are limited and most pictures show up rather small. Since the book quickly becomes expensive, you may want to move unneeded posts to "Draft" status before starting the process. I leave out the Table of Contests to save space too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.