July 12, 2010

Pictures for an Album: 2005


I finally got around to making another Blog2Print book. This one is for my first year of blogging, 2005. My blog-size images from that year were not sharp enough for the covers so I searched out other images to consider. Fortunately I had some on the back-up drive which sits on the table just a few feet from where I keep my laptop.

These are not my greatest photos but they do represent the sort of things we did that year. We spent some time in Glebe Harbor near Montross, and the beach scene is one I took there early one morning. For the back cover, I selected a photo of Frank and Ben exercising at Orkney Springs. Their smiles make me smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.