January 12, 2010

Put Your Blog in an Inline Frame

If you have another website, you can show your blog on it in a way that will update automatically. See this example which I am still refining. I coded an iframe and used this blog's URL as the source (src).

Alternately you can show a feed of your blog, and you can even restrict it to posts having a certain label or tag, assuming you are using labels. Click for example. Again I used an iframe but modified to URL to specify a feed and a specific label.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, Linda! I like your navigation tips at the bottom. I might do the same because a lot of new visitors might not know those tricks.

    I don't think I've ever visited the area where you live, but it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is beautiful! Glad you like the navigation tips.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.