June 2, 2009

Post #1900 - Four Years of Blogging

I started blogging in June of 2005. I try to post every day as long as I have an internet connection. Often I get little feedback, but when I do get it, I appreciate it and find it helpful.

A few days ago, Craig Swain posted some kind words about this blog in a piece called Linda's Battlefield Trips. Thank you, Craig!

Craig writes about Civil War sites and historical markers on his blog, with plenty of detail to help you find places that you'd like to visit. I recommend it highly to those who like exploring historical sites, especially in the eastern United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.