November 5, 2008

New Host for Chemical Reactions Support Group

All the websites that AOL hosted on its free "Hometown" servers are gone now. I'm the volunteer webmaster for a group called CSDA and I had maintained a page for them on my free AOL site. So now I have moved CSDA's homepage over to Virtual Avenue, where it resides on its own URL "www.chemsense.com." 

Today I fixed some of the links on the page and also uploaded Patrick Casanova's article, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity: A Literary Critique.

I'll replace some other pages that I posted on AOL but I'll do it gradually. I'll need to update the links on the pages because they interlinked with my other pages. I'll bet this AOL change has created broken links by the millions all over the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.