November 6, 2008

Autumn Trees, Mountain Pond

Although the peak of fall foliage season has passed here, we still have some color. A light rain yesterday took down some of our beautiful leaves though.

I still have a number of pretty autumn scenes that I haven't published yet, and I'll try to post my favorites this week. Here are two of them that I photographed on October 21.
I took these at a pond at Shrine Mont - not the pond by the tennis court, but a hidden pond up the hill past the outdoor cathedral, behind the playground. (This is the pond I discovered with Benny.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.