February 22, 2007

Jessica Simpson's Food Allergies

Celebrity Jessica Simpson has revealed to Elle Magazine that she has food allergies. Other commentators have noted that Simpson was recently featured in a pizza commercial, but it turns out that she cannot eat pizza.

This from Elle.com: Recently, Simpson tells me, after she was still feeling not quite right, an allergist delivered news that would chill the heart of anyone reared on Texan cuisine: She's allergic to cheese. And wheat. Oh, and tomatoes, hot peppers, coffee, corn, and chocolate.

Since I don't tolerate pizza either, I find it comforting that a celebrity cannot eat it. I used to enjoy pizza and even now when I smell it, I wish I could eat it. I'm not really tempted though - the wheat would make me sleepy but the stomach pain from eating cheese would probably keep me awake. And then there's the watering eyes from the yeast and the itchy skin from eating tomatoes. No thank you! I'll find something else to eat.

2 comments:

  1. Something weird has happened to your format -- big blank space on top, with the text on Jessica Simpson's food allergies way down below, photo of overfed squirrel contemplating leaping off branch below that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably the Amazon box is throwing your browser for a loop. It looks fine on my screen.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.