November 5, 2005

Suiter genealogy

I came across a note that my late aunt wrote in 1979 to my daughter. She mentioned family history and says that she previously left out the name of "Israel Luke Suiter, father of Dr. James P. Suiter. Israel Luke Suiter's father was Jacob Augustus Suiter and his wife was Margaret McMasters. Jacob A. Suiter would be your mother's great, great, great, great grandfather."

My aunt had been doing some genealogy and hopefully I'll find some other notes she sent us one of these days. She was my dad's sister and her name was Clarice Suiter Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.