December 30, 2014

Late December Random Photos

Blog Post #4745: Good, Random and Fun

The Good

sign at service stationIt's been a long time since we saw gas selling for under $2 a gallon in Virginia. Affordable gas is good news for consumers. (I realize it's not good for some business interests, but for families on a budget, it's very helpful.)

Our car actually requires medium grade gas, but I had "bonus points" that earned us a discount so our price was under $2 a gallon. I was delighted!

The Random

mounted deer head

Don't worry! This isn't really Rudolph! That red nose is held on with a string.

The Fun

Marie and Me

Susan and her Dad
Bouncy Bridge in Bridgewater, VA

6 comments:

  1. I like the red nose on that deer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had gas in town for 1.83 yesterday. nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't mind crossing that bridge, though I imagine it might give some people problems!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was in the Girl Scouts, we went to camp and there was a bouncy bridge there that we use to have to cross. Kind of fun when you are a kid... heck, I may still even like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gas came down to $1.91 a gallon here this week. It was good to see that!

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.