October 7, 2026

Unreal Birding

Wild Bird Wednesday


I didn't photograph any birds this week, except for an undistinguished one on a wire, plus this metal bird on top of my feeder pole. I like to think it's a bluebird because of its shape.

I did see a good-looking hawk on a tree branch, but I was driving and could not safely pull over. I found a similar scene in my files, but the hawk looked blurred. I used an app to sharpen it, but I don’t know if it’s totally true to reality. Therefore, I added a label to show that it’s modified. 
 

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I’d hate for someone to use my picture to identify a bird, only to find out that the feathers are not quite right or something.

      Delete
  2. I have plenty of blurred photos that could be corrected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    My hands are not as steady as they used to be, I am glad there are apps that will correct your photos.
    Take care, enjoy your day and the weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see both photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.