September 19, 2026

Mid-September with Charlie

 A Beagle’s Report


Hello! I had some good times this week and I’ll show you pictures, but first, here’s my portrait with a filter called Black-and-white Drawing. It makes me look like a wolf!


This week I went to Seven Bends State Park two times. I saw some turtles. Do you see them?


Yesterday there was a new sign in the park.



It looks like there’s a goat race! I bet I can run faster than a goat!

Ranger Megan invited us to a talk that a lady was giving about the CCC. They planted a lot of trees a long time ago, and built some parks, but not this one. 


I was very good and made friends with a woman who was sitting behind us. When we left, it was already time for dinner.


Every week I spend an afternoon with my friends at the veterinary day care.


Today I did something exciting. We picked up Miss Deborah, and we went to a horse ranch!

Fort Valley Campground and Ranch

I met some people and dogs.




Guess what? I’m not afraid of horses, even though they are big.


Some girls were feeding them.



It was really interesting. I would like to have a horse as a pet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.