Seven Bends State Park
September 27, 2026
Beats on the Bend 2026
Yesterday I helped out at an annual fundraiser for our state park that’s organized by the Friends of Seven Bends State Park. All I did was sit at a table to answer questions, make change, and sell raffle tickets. I did not wander around to take pictures, so I only got some from where I was sitting.
The band was Taylor Lafever and the Fever Project. They were good. It was a family event and people clearly enjoyed it.
Labels:
Creeks and Rivers,
Recreation,
SBSP,
Shenandoah
3 comments:
The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.
Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!
Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Looks like a great fundraiser.
ReplyDeleteLove the river photos.
Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
Kudos to you for volunteering.
ReplyDelete...and beat goes on-Sonny & Cher 1967.
ReplyDelete