August 22, 2026

Saturday Critters with Charlie

Ahroo! Charlie here, bringing you a beagle report. We’ll start off with a filtered picture of me at the state park
Picsart Haze Effect

We cross the Shenandoah River to get to the park.


I checked under the picnic table to see if anything was dropped there. You never know what you might find.


Let’s see, what else did I do this week? I spent some time at the daycare. Mom brought me a new toy. It’s name is Marty and she said it’s a robot. 


Do you like horses? My mom likes to take pictures of them. She said these have masks to keep bugs out of their eyes.


She also takes pictures of butterflies. She takes a lot of pictures.


I spent some time at Sadie's house. Here she is with Mom. 


And that’s enough. I’m going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.