August 25, 2026

Dayton Sunflowers

Along West Mosby Road


Yesterday morning I had an appointment in Harrisonburg, and afterward I drove out to see a sunflower field in nearby Dayton. It’s not the biggest one I’ve seen, but it’s bright and cheerful, as flowers tend to be.




7 comments:

  1. Nice to see, we used to have a place where you could pick one for free but also give money to a cancer charity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sunflowers, they are a cheery sight to see.
    Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count on sunflowers to brighten the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...sunflowers brighten any day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always a pleasure to see lots of sunflowers. Awesome photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos, Linda! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.