August 15, 2026

Charlie’s Mid-August Report

Hi! This week was not as exciting as last week when Mom’s sister was visiting. We didn’t do anything new until today


I saw the gray cat in our yard again. It isn’t very friendly and won’t talk to me.
On Monday, I stayed at daycare, and the people there are nice to me. Twice this week, I went to Sadie’s house to play.


Today I finally went someplace new. First we picked up Miss Deborah and Mom drove to Winchester. We went to a thrift store which helps support the animal shelter. 


Then we went to another place and stopped so Mom could take pictures. She said the dinosaurs are freshly painted, and don’t worry, they aren’t real. I’m glad because they are scary-big.



I let Mom know that I wanted to go for a walk so we stopped at a park in Stephens City and Miss Deborah took me for a walk.


That was fun! Now it’s time to rest.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely series of photos. Cute Charlie :) Beautiful cat.
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun outing for Charlie! Glad the giant dinosaurs weren't as scary as they looked.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.