October 5, 2024

Charlie’s Update, Early October

Hi! I thought I’d show you a picture of me driving the car, except it’s not really me. I’m not as afraid of the car as I used to be. I’m still a little bit nervous, but I do like to look out and see interesting things.



Today’s pictures are mostly dogs and cats, but I thought I’d start with some farm animals. The next one is a dog that I saw at the place where I sometimes stay during the day when Mom has appointments. I’ve had a couple of appointments myself and I didn’t like them much.



This morning we went for a walk in the fog. When we came back, Tripod was waiting in the road and said Meow. 

Caturday / Critters 

One day we went to Petco because that’s something we can do when it’s raining. We saw this kitten in a cage with a window. Mom said it’s a rescue, which I think is something special because she said that I was a rescue. 


My friend Ryleigh likes to watch for squirrels in the dog park. We used to race a lot when we were puppies, but now she is more demure.

And here I am in the dog park, standing on the bench.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.