April 18, 2024

Progress at the Fish Hatchery

Front Royal, VA


The fish hatchery is actually in Waterlick. For a while, it was closed for renovations. Now it has reopened with improved ponds for raising fish to stock creeks and rivers.

I have reported on this hatchery before and described how a pollution case paid for repairs



I was glad that I stopped here today to take a few pictures because after I walked up to the sign, I turned and saw some fancy clouds and their reflection.

Skywatch / H2O / Reflections



 

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful views. Lake pollution is common everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lake, but, full of pollution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...polluters should be made to pay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sky and reflection. Fish hatcheries are fun to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy the polluters had to pay. There is one fish hatchery in New York State (trout) that I've visited a couple of times. They really are interesting. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all contribute to pollution in one way or another.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful pictures! I really like the reflections in the water! Have a nice day🌷!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pictures! I like the beautiful reflection.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.