March 18, 2024

Blue Falcon


There were chairs stacked in front of this mural, and there wasn’t much I could do about them. I was at the local high school to vote in the primary election and I saw this on the wall. It looks like a fantastic rendering! I imagine those chairs are stacked there unless needed for an event.

There is a more visible falcon on an exterior wall, but it is not nearly as fancy. At first glance I thought it was an eagle, but the name of the school team is the Falcons, so logically that is what it is.

Monday Murals

13 comments:

  1. The first falcon mural is so spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda - thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I haven't been posting as often, so I am not surprised that I fell off the radar screen!

    Good for you to show up for the primary election, and what a reward waited for you in the form of the falcon! Gorgeous mural!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful murals. These beautify and differentiate the cities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer about the stairs, looks like a great mural.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let everyone vote in every election - please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful mural, I always love the birds.
    Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...perhaps they didn't think that someone would like to photograph the mural!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pity about the chairs, the mural looks fantastic and so does the smaller one of the falcon. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful images Linda, it looks so superb.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blue must be the school color.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.