February 16, 2024

Bare Trees, Misty Afternoon

One thing about having a dog is that I go for walks even on days when the weather is not great.

Black and White

Blogging note: Something has changed on the Blogspot interface again. I hope it’s temporary. I’m not able to edit code tonight in HTML. This probably wouldn’t matter to most people, but I used to code so many webpages that I can probably do it in my sleep.

The interface is pretty good and lets me do basic things quite well. But sometimes I want to make a change that’s easier in HTML. Also, I often blog on my iPad, and it has limitations. It helps to hit the save button regularly.

12 comments:

  1. ...I love trees and their beauty in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I force myself out sometimes as I don't have a dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is great you get out there everyday

    ReplyDelete
  4. The winter scene is pretty. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't do HTML, but can understand how blogger changes are frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oo, nice! Nothing like that at all here on the Middle Peninsula. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes I really miss having pets -- and at this stage of my life a dog would be good for me because it gets easier and easier to use any kind of excuse for not getting out and walking. And I need the exercise. (But we move around too much ... you can't have everything.) I'm awed that you are an expert at HTML. Sometimes I switch to it to try to find a format error and oh dear it's easier to just start over. I know what you mean though -- I hate any changes that my provider makes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something about bare trees and B&W go together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well suited to black and white.

    My most recent issue with Blogger is some pages, including my own, being intermittent in allowing to leave comments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know too much about codes but it sounds pretty frustrating. Your snowy photo is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.