December 25, 2023

Greetings from Us

I hope your holiday was great, or at least very nice. I realize not everyone celebrates Christmas and not everyone has family or friends with them. I am fortunate that both of my daughters were able to be here.

Trio

Lynn and Marie fixed an excellent meal of prime rib and vegetables.

Charlie got excited by all the activity and the beef and presents. 
 

Here’s a cute picture that Marie took of Charlie with me.


I hope the rest of your week is bright and joyful!

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you! It looks like you had a really good one; here's hoping the new year brings all good things your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos of you, your daughters and Charlie.
    I hope you and your family had a lovely Christmas. I wish you all the best in 2024, a very Happy and Healthy New Year! Take care, have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure looks like Charlie loved all the attention he got!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...being together is a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great time with your daughters and Charlie. Loved the photos of you all together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photo of you and your daughters! Hope your Christmas was merry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda dear,
    I'm so glad to read that your Christmas was filled with Light, Joy and laughters.
    I'm wishing you a most wonderful Holiday Season,
    with the biggest hug ever
    X Daniela @ ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.