June 26, 2022

Minor Rant with Collage

I suppose there are people who feel pretty contented and happy. Perhaps their bodies are full of serotonin and other feel good chemicals, and the world’s problems don't weigh them down. That’s not me.

Assembled using PhotoCollage for Mosaic Monday

I realize my parents went through worse times, for they lived through the Depression and World War II. But here I am, facing old age and probable infirmities while realizing that humans are still cruel, greedy, and destructive. 

I don’t usually rant or complain here. But I know a lot of people are feeling the same way and I don’t want to pretend to be a Pollyanna while privately muttering, “What the hell is wrong with people?!”



13 comments:

  1. It's definitely been a rough few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a sentiment we all understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I feel much the same. The greed is awful and people can be so cruel. I like your mosaic. Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am encouraging others to stay strong and work towards a change that they want to implement...whatever they can each do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay positive, look for the good. But sometimes we all need a rant now and then. Times are hard right now, I'm visiting from Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really does become hard to stay positive. I hope and pray there are a lot of good people out there that will prevail. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You definitely are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree! Seems like people are getting meaner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda - if we can't share our complaints and concerns with our friends in the blogosphere, then what are we doing here? It has been a tough week, and I worry about what may lie ahead. We must do what we can to bring about change. I remain confident in the overall goodness of the human race. Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday, and sharing your concerns.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.