May 2, 2022

Another Ballpark Mural

Sometimes I come across artwork in unexpected places. In April, I found murals in two different Little League parks. A week ago I showed you one in Keezletown, and here are some paintings at the Stanley ball park.


Aren’t these cute? The second one is at the wall that separates the entrances to the restrooms.

I would not have seen the ballpark if I had not turned around there, which is at the end of a street. It is not a place I have gone before but I was there to look at a house that was for sale. It was not in good condition so I was not tempted to buy it, although I was looking for an investment property to replace the townhouse that I sold. Later that day I found a condo that was in good shape.



There were tax reasons that I was in a hurry to buy a replacement property. I put an offer on the condo and it looks like we are about to go to settlement on it soon. It is in Edinburg and has one bedroom. 




11 comments:

  1. Cute murals especially the ones at the dividing wall of the restrooms. Hope the settlement on the condo will go smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your real estate transaction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    The murals are cute! I hope you are very happy in your new property. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute murals. Good luck with your new investment property. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. murais interessantes por aí, gosto muito!
    bj

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do seem to have lots of good luck finding unexpected mural sites. These are very entertaining. I hope your luck with real estate is also good!

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda - you're right - the murals between the bathrooms is adorable. Good luck with your condo purchase! And thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.