March 24, 2022

I Got a New iPad

My daughter Marie sent it to me. My kids are so nice! And Lynn brought some friends over today to put up a ceiling fan for me and help with some other tasks.

Some of you may know that an iPad is not an ideal blogging tool. This one, a 9th generation, does better than the old one in that I can post more than two pictures. Unfortunately, I haven’t got the hang of using it yet, and I hit something and deleted the whole page so I had to start over. Anyway, I have a few amusing things that I saw while shopping / mostly browsing in thrift stores. 





Signs linkup

7 comments:

  1. ...I wish that everyone understood the first one, how true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not tried creating a blog post on an iPad, and I doubt that I will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are all very amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My iPad is so old, I can't get it to recognize my current blog, it tries to link me to the one I discarded many years ago, and I can't seem to change it. These are cute funny things, but why does the Bunny girl have her tail in her front, I must wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny signs. Good luck with your iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i gave up FB and instagram. i think it is now 6 wks ago ...and i have never been happier!! way awesome. and a huge thing i think a lot of folks could do to make their lives way better. FB is a waste of time. but i guess i shouldn't take away from any one if that is so what they enjoy. to each his/her own. take care. happy weekend. ( ;

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.