January 2, 2022

A Storefront Church in Harrisonburg

Inspired Sunday


Divine Love Fellowship is next to a mattress store that Lynn recommended. I did buy a mattress there, and I’m not sure whether it was best one in my price range or whether I was just tired of looking.  I had checked out at least seven stores over a week’s time. 

The mattress I got is reasonably soft, although I added a mattress topper to make it softer. I like a soft bed, although I have discovered that a soft memory foam one is too soft for me. I prefer an innerspring and foam combination because it supports my back yet cushions the spots that otherwise feel sore when I awaken. 





7 comments:

  1. We have a few these in Sydney too now. I must take a photo soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew so many intricacies of mattresses. I like mine firm! I paid top dollar for it about twenty ago, we rotate it corner to corner every year, and it still serves us well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mattress is a little hard because of my back. If it's soft, I wake up with a lot of pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this picture a lot. There are many old churches that have been put to commercial use but not many churches in modern commercial spaces. The sign in the right window feels sad in context, like let's all go to the movies this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mattress suits me fine.

    Not sure what to make of a storefront ministry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are so many different mattresses available.
    Our mattress is medium, and we rotate it regularly.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.