November 8, 2021

Huntly in Autumn

Huntly is an unincorporated community in Rappahannock County. It is in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and is rural and pretty. I was there yesterday for the Fall Art Tour. I only visited the Huntly and Flint Hill galleries and studios.

Autumn scenes
Mosaic Monday


Monday Murals: This tree mural was painted on the wall of an artist's studio. She was inspired by an apple orchard that was on the property. 

As you can see, fall foliage season is its glory in this part of Virginia.




 

9 comments:

  1. Nice apple tree mural. Beautiful Autumn photos and I like the gold frame around the pics.
    Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Members of my family who live in the Valley have already sent me photographs of the frosts they've been experiencing there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    It is a pretty place, beautiful views. I love the tree mural. Take care, have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...those chairs look inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see these Fall photos and I enjoyed the the beautiful apple tree mural.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I literally cannot get enough fall foliage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda - all of these scenes are gorgeous! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the mosaic you created and really LOVE the apple tree mural you found at the artist's studio.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.