November 1, 2021

A Messy Theme

Today is a new month and the City Daily Photo theme is "A Great Big Mess."


 I’ve been collecting boxes because there is a move in my future. For a while I was stacking the boxes inside each other and now I have just thrown a pile of them in the sunroom. It is a mess!

 Have you ever notice how any group of items just expands when you put them inside boxes? Nothing fits exactly so there’s lots of air space, and soon a small collection of books becomes a huge and heavy pile of boxes. I don’t like moving and I have a tendency to procrastinate, so I expect to live with a mess for a while.




6 comments:

  1. Good for you starting the packing. I did that before my first move, and even had friends help. Beware. They put some kitchen things in with books and photos...and those boxes haven't been opened yet. So my cookie jar lid hasn't been unpacked, nor my meditation book. I hope they're in the same box!! I need to go through and throw out at least half of it. First I have to get the rest of the stuff out of the living area which wants to be saved, but I know it can't be!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was supposed to be last move. Sorry. Either I'm more befuddled than usual, or my fingers are!

      Delete
  2. It's nineteen years since I last moved and I am quite sure that when it happens again it will be my last one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moving is not always easy ...

    Happy November Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...my next move I hope is feet first out of this place.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.