July 3, 2021

Red, White, Blue, and a Dog too.

It's our Independence Day Weekend.

This shop is in Strasburg, Virginia. I think red, white and blue makes a great color combination so I selected some birds with those colors.



Our American Robin has a red breast. I see robins frequently in Virginia.

The white geese live at our community lake, along with Canada geese and graylag geese. I've watched them chase off groups of Canada geese.


Blue jays are larger than robins but smaller than geese. 

This dog is named Beemer and he lives in Woodstock.

11 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your special day Linda. Happy Independence Day to all my friends over there ❣️.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just one word ... awwwwww!!!
    Love the red, white and blue too.
    I'm happy to be here and thank you for sharing your blog with us today at IRBB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th of July Linda! I love your red, white and blue birds. The 4th decorations are beautiful. Cute puppy dog! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy day and a great new week! PS, thanks for the comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I love the red, white and blue shop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4th of July!
    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dog! Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful birds and such a cute doggo.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.