October 18, 2020

Blog Post 7307

 Well, I missed noting blog post #7300 almost a week ago. Not that it makes any difference. I've been blogging for over 15 years and I'm not ready to stop anytime soon.


This is First Presbyterian Church in Waynesboro, VA. Actually this is just part of the building, which also has an attached youth building.

The church was organized in 1846 at a different location. In 1911, a church was built here, but it was later destroyed by fire and rebuilt. 

When I stopped to take a picture of the church, a squirrel was exploring at the bottom of the steps. 



6 comments:

  1. Hello, Nice looking church. Maybe the squirrel found an acorn. Wishing you a great day and a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're still blogging...and I expect to see you here every morning with my coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes my 8 odd years pail in to insignificance. Nice church and well done spotting the squirrel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done for blogging for over 15 years ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully the squirrel found some treats of interest nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still really enjoy blogging although I can only manage one post a week now. ...I’m at somewhere around thirteen years . I love your posts... visiting blog friends like you is a huge part of why I enjoy this hobby so much.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.