April 11, 2020

Critters from My Archives

I went into my files from April 2018 for these pictures. 

Black and White Weekend / I'd Rather Be Birdin'.
That's a tufted titmouse on a branch.

I wasn't able to get a picture of the horse without a fence in front of him.

Pictures 3 and 4 are from a visit to the gardens of Glen Burnie in Winchester. Like so many public places, Glen Burnie and the adjacent museum are closed right now, so I'm glad I have extra pictures from past visits. It is a beautiful place.
Weekend Reflections / Saturday Critters.

Oh, I do have a picture to show you that I took today. 


14 comments:

  1. Hello. Tufted titmouse is cute. The garden of Glen Burnie looks very beautiful. I like most the photo of horse. Happy Easter. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your tufted titmouse as well as the other critters :) Happy Easter to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with the tufted titmouse - what an attractive little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, those titmouse(s) are so sweet! Love the Easter bunny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a blessed Easter my friend. Thanks for sharing your birds & wildlife with us at I'd Rather B Birdin.

      Delete
  5. Hello, Love the cute Titmouse and the horse is pretty. The garden pond is beautiful. Thank you for linking up your post. Wishing you a happy blessed Easter. Have a great new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...thank goodness for our archives! Happy Easter Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looked at a bird in a tree today, and was happy to see a titmouse! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos. I really like that third shot. Wishing you a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Calm, peaceful, just a beautiful reflection! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.