December 31, 2019

A Lot of Landscapes


The first two pictures show a farm I saw yesterday in Loudoun County.  Then we have a series of collages of scenes that I put into my "Photo of the Year" folder. 

So far, nothing stands out as "the" photo of 2019. I'll post some more later. I hope by that time, inspiration will strike.

The first collage shows scenes from Shenandoah National Park, one of my favorite places. The second one features scenes and birds around my home.



The next collages are from a variety of locations, all within an hour of my home. 



Software Credit: PhotoCollage.


6 comments:

  1. i think my fave ...but it is so hard to pick a fave. but those train track shots ... so cool. they are always so eye appealing!! love it!! happy 2020!! ( ;

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Linda the dark brown barn and the tall silo are wonderful. The lovely Mennonite ladies is a sweet image. Thanks for stopping by, Happy New York.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really fab pics. My fave is the train track joining the rainbow. Wish you a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely arrangements. I really like the one with birds.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.