October 26, 2018

Autumn Creeps In.


1. This cell phone picture turned out prettier than I expected. I took it from the car at Blandy Experimental Farm.
Skywatch Friday.
2. The vertical image just shows a reflection that caught my eye. This was at Lake Frederick, which is near White Post.

3. The autumn-themed fireplace is inside a farm market near Purcellville.  It has a warm look, doesn't it? Orange you glad it's Friday?

4. I went up to Skyline Drive very briefly yesterday to see if the fall colors were finally showing up. I saw a nice yellow tree from the Valley Overlook, but that was about it.  Most trees are still green, although some are yellow-green.

5. Today it rained. I had errands in Harrisonburg and spotted this yellow leaf in the Kroger parking lot. It seemed to match the painted line on the asphalt.


7 comments:

  1. Hello, I like your decorations. The fall colors are coming slowly here. Very pretty photos. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see others' decorations. I've decided that if the leaves are going to be late, so am I...will see about Thanksgiving decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your experimental farm view is my favourite of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your scenic photos and the cosy indoor scene is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all lovely photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. The orange decorations photo is perfect for the season. I love the water photos--so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice reflection!
    I'm going to miss fall colors. :-(

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.