August 1, 2018

The Theme is Music!

It's the first of the month and that means City Daily Photo is challenging members to post on a particular topic. This month it's MUSIC.

I love music and I have a number of unpublished images that show some aspect of music, but I had trouble picking one out. I wound up selecting four and my top choices are the first two.



Since music is lively, I decided to liven up the images just a bit with vignettes, saturated colors, or other effects.

I don't play an instrument at this time, but I learned flute when I was in elementary school. When my children were small, I learned to play guitar chords because I was bored with housewifery and strumming a guitar was something I could do while keeping an eye on little girls.

I like all kinds of music.

Also sharing with Through My Lens.





9 comments:

  1. A lovely theme Linda. My brother-in-law learned to play the guitar in his late 60s, it brings him many hours of enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first shot ... so exhuberent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Several different environments but all celebrating music! Love the exuberance of the top photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can feel the music behind the moves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your third take is my favourite, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Four great photo's for this theme.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first one is my favorite. Perfect series for the theme. Well done, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choices for the theme. I love all kinds of music too.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.