July 30, 2018

This Should Do It for My Ocean City Posts.

The Good: Since I have a weakness for artwork showing horses, I pulled off when I saw this mural with an Assateague Island scene. This is on Stephen Decatur Drive. (If that name is vaguely familiar, think U.S. Navy history.) 
The Random: Pictures taken at the Paradise Plaza, where we stayed. The hotel was good but I found things to complain about. If it had not been so expensive, I might not have been so picky except for the slippery tile floor, a treacherous tub/shower, and a broken phone. We had a great view!
The Fun: It was fun seeing Frank's daughters and their families, even though I did not get to enjoy the food at most meals due to my allergies and upset stomach.



12 comments:

  1. The horses are beautifully painted Linda, love the mural! Thanks for contributing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous mural all along the side of the building, great detail too. Glad you had some fun at the family gathering despite the problems with the hotel and food, they look like a great bunch of people to spend time with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed all your beach photos...just a wee bit jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I avoid Ocean City in the summer, their prices are way too high. I like the off season with less crowds. Love the pretty mural. Have a happy day and week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute mural.
    Sad when you cannot enjoy meals as you would like to, but it still looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I would have pulled in too Linda, the horse mural is incredibly well done. Impossible to resist taking a picture ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you were able to get together with family. Nice wild horse mural.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It has been many years since I was in Ocean City. Good memories! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful mural of the horses. It's nice that you got to spend some time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely mural, and nice to see family fun time too.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.