September 8, 2017

Memories

This evening we went to a concert so I didn't have time to create a long post. I've been thinking of doing shorter posts on average, anyway.

I wanted to at least join My Town Shoot Out and today's topic is Memories. I selected this photo of a phone booth that I saw last month in Shenandoah National Park. I have memories of these being everywhere and in the days before cell phones, I made good use of them.

Yes, I know I caught my reflection. It's vague, like many of my memories.

Also sharing with Weekend Reflections

8 comments:

  1. I remember our phone booths and made good use of them. At one time my partner and I used to phone the local phone (which was conveniently situated in front of our house) to keep in touch with each other.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy the reflection. the pay phone is a relic it seems. We had one in the dorms and anyone might answer.it seemed like a lot when they changed from a dime to a quarter.How many can fit in a booth? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Less and less of them here now. It costs fifty cents here to make a call from them, which I find ridiculous. Even more ridiculous is that they don't provide change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What will Superman do when all the phone booths are gone? :)

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way.