February 24, 2016

Ducks, Geese, Rain Clouds

Mallards
Geese jumping back in the lake


A heavy rain storm moved in this afternoon. I decided to cancel my plans to go to the library and stayed home. When the storm let up, I went outside and took a few pictures. I even took the camera along when I walked the dog because I was hoping to see a rainbow, but no luck. Still, we fared well compared to a few places in  eastern Virginia which were hit by tornados.

Sharing with Wild Bird Wednesday



Odd Cloud Looks Like a Mountain

6 comments:

  1. The mallards and geese look like they are enjoying themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your duck and geese photos. I would enjoy watching them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ducks and geese certainly seem quite at home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot of the trio of birds and what lovely rain clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those feathred characters seem to be enjoying their world. Love the photo of spread wings. And the last cloud formation is quite extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.