September 14, 2015

Another Café Mural


Last week I shared a mural that showed a café scene in Ocean City, Maryland.  This one is in Harrisonburg, Virginia. It's possible that you already saw it on Tanya's blog, which is where I first saw it.


On the same wall to the left of the mural is the URL for Rise Harrisonburg, which I just learned is a ministry.

The mural brightens the side of a coffee house that's on Court Square. Harrisonburg, in central Shenandoah Valley, hosts two universities plus a couple of colleges, so naturally it has coffee shops, ice cream stands, and restaurants.
Sharing with Monday Murals




7 comments:

  1. Taken from a different angle, I see. I do remember that one from Tanya's page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very colourful mural.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cafe style works for me. It is an imaginary window of what might be inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fun-looking mural. I wish more people would put murals on their buildings. I think they liven things up.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.