September 14, 2015

Another Café Mural


Last week I shared a mural that showed a café scene in Ocean City, Maryland.  This one is in Harrisonburg, Virginia. It's possible that you already saw it on Tanya's blog, which is where I first saw it.


On the same wall to the left of the mural is the URL for Rise Harrisonburg, which I just learned is a ministry.

The mural brightens the side of a coffee house that's on Court Square. Harrisonburg, in central Shenandoah Valley, hosts two universities plus a couple of colleges, so naturally it has coffee shops, ice cream stands, and restaurants.
Sharing with Monday Murals




7 comments:

  1. Taken from a different angle, I see. I do remember that one from Tanya's page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very colourful mural.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cafe style works for me. It is an imaginary window of what might be inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fun-looking mural. I wish more people would put murals on their buildings. I think they liven things up.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way.