January 1, 2015

Last Call for Photo of the Year

new years greeting with starIt's January 1st and the deadline at City Daily Photo is fast approaching and I need to choose my photo of the year for 2014.  But before I do, I want to share a few more candidates in addition to the ones I showed at the end of December. We're starting with another view from Skyline Drive since many readers commented on how they liked the Skyline overlook photos I posted previously.

Sharing with: Look Up, Look Down

View of Massanutten Range

Railroad at Strasburg, VA

Swan Trio

Geese Landing

Shenandoah River Lakes

Eastham Park, Front Royal

5 comments:

  1. There are some beauties there Linda. I think of all of them my fave is the railroad - there is something special about the light

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them were worthwhile pics... I really like that second last one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all beautiful. I especially like the swans and the last two in the post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the swans and that last photo is beautiful. Looks like a fantasy land.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way.