March 31, 2013

New Glasses... for Free!

I got a new pair of glasses and they were free from Firmoo, a company trying to reach new customers on the internet.

It's rare that I review products on this blog, although I write reviews frequently on Amazon. However, these glasses were the right price and I thought some of my readers would want free glasses (or sunglasses) while the promotion is running.

This was the first time I ordered glasses online. I had a prescription from my ophthalmologist which I carefully typed into the online form. I did not have the Pupillary Distance so I measured it in the mirror and then had my husband confirm it.

Other than that the process of ordering was easy.  I picked out a pair with blue frames. I ordered them as computer glasses, which I now regret because I sit a little closer to my laptop screen than the glasses are designed for so they are only useful at Frank's PC, which I don't use that often.

I took these pictures in our back yard using a point-and-shoot camera with a 10-second timer. I don't use the timer very often but it worked well.

8 comments:

  1. It looks good on you :)
    Thanks for dropping by.

    www.womenandperspectives.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got new glasses and am trying out contacts with bifocals in them..... I need to try another pair because these ones don't have enough bifocal in them.

    I could use a pair of sunglasses so I need to check this place out. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. waving hello! :)

    i like them! and free is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new glasses! I hope you had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They were very beautiful and well made​​. Congratulations on your choice. Amazon?! How nice! hug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great deal! They look nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are nice looking glasses. I've never considered ordering glasses over the internet. I'll have to keep this in mind the next time I need glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray for free and beautiful glasses & thanks for passing on the tip!

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.