December 13, 2012

Ben Looks Fancy


Yesterday we took Benny to Grandy Grooming so that he would be clean and attractive for the holidays. I decided to get him a cocker cut for the first time since he was a puppy. Usually he has a buzz-cut ("puppy cut") with his ears kept long, but it's winter so I thought he might need a little warmth from his fur. 

Ben does not like getting groomed and Janet has called him a "tiger." When I picked him up and said "I hope he wasn't too bad," she said he was terrible! Which I'm sure he was! He has a ferocious way of barking when he is angry (or even scared) that strikes terror into anyone within striking distance.

At least he looks handsome now.

2 comments:

  1. He is very handsome! I hope he is happy with his new "do," and will forgive those who have "wronged" him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He seems to have gotten over the trauma, Adele. He's like my husband in that he gets upset and loud but gets over it quickly!

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.