November 8, 2012

A Book for the Library

I'm working on a Blog2Print book for the Basye-Orkney Springs Community Library. It's basically a collection of blog (web log) posts about library events.

When I lived in Bryce Resort and volunteered at the library, I photographed some library events and shared them on the blog. Now I miss the friendly people at the library! I thought it would be nice to give them an album of the pictures.

Blog2Print offers a simple way to publish a hard-copy book of blog posts and I can select them by "Label." The result is not perfect because links don't work in a book and videos don't show up. Still, it should make a nice photo album. This blog is at http://webcroft.blogspot.com and you can search it for "Library" posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way.