September 11, 2012

911 Responders

It's been eleven years since the tragedies of this date in 2001 so I feel it's time to move on. Yet like many people I am reminded of all the heroes around us who we take for granted much of the time. So let me say thank you to all the emergency responders who stay ready to help when there is a need.

Often when I hear a fire siren or police siren, I feel a twinge of concern. But then I remind myself to be grateful that those people are on the job, along with all the nurses and doctors and other people who make public safety their life's work. Bless you and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.