June 22, 2012

Ten Years Ago Today

It's been ten years since we got married! Check out the family photo.
My mom (center, front) was still alive then. (Sigh! I miss her!)


Frank and I had both been married before so we had a modest wedding at our home in Prince William County with family members present. After the formalities we gathered around the swimming pool. (Pictures of that party are still online. This was in prehistoric times as far as web graphics programs, so the thumbnails are tiny and I didn't have the means to create a slide show.)


I like this picture of my daughters Marie and Lynn.

2 comments:

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.