October 24, 2011

A Couple of Farm Photos


Last month we took advantage of Warren County's Farm Tour Day and visited a few farms south of Front Royal. It was a chance to see some places we hadn't been before.

Of course, we drive past farms all the time, and I've visited Gail Rose's farm many times. When I was growing up, my farm experience was pretty much limited to my Uncle Hiram's farm in Michigan. Coincidentally, his last name was Rose too. He wasn't a big-time farmer though, more of what is now called a hobby farmer.

By the way, I've now passed the 100-post mark for the tag "Farms."


No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way.