September 13, 2011

Blog Post #3100

Here we are marking another 100-posts and I'm at a loss to come up with anything memorable to write. Instead I'll reveal a few observations about myself.
  • A male supervisor once told me that I think like a man. He meant it as a compliment. I never understood exactly what he was referring to.
  • I'm a bit of a loner but I like being around people. I lived alone for a long time but didn't like it, at least not at night. 
  • I am shy but not painfully so. 
  • I think that songwriters are some of the most influential people on the planet. And singing or even humming a song can be very therapeutic.
  • I believe that success is living in accordance with your values. But the first rule of success is "Survive."
  • Sometimes I am way too subtle. That is partly due to being shy and partly to being so used to reading between the lines that I assume everyone can do the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way.