January 1, 2011

Wow! It's 2011 Already.

Twenty Eleven

The years are passing so quickly now. Somehow as we get older and time seems more precious, it goes by even faster than before. Wait, there are things I want to do!

Guess I'd better make a list and post it on the fridge. Last year I posted a list of places I wanted to go, mostly just a couple of hours away. This did help motivate me to go to more of those places so it worked out well except for the accident on the way back from Romney.

This year I want to think of some fun things to do in the winter and include those on my list. Waiting for good weather is a waste of perfectly good time. And winter has a way of getting dull after Christmas so I need to guard against tedium. Suggestions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.