May 1, 2009

Need more to worry about?

I hope that the fear about a flu pandemic turns out to be unfounded, but I have to admit I'm washing my hands more frequently when out in public places. In the meantime, here's something else to worry about:

Some studies indicate that Bt, a "natural" pesticide, might cause influenza to turn deadly! See this study about Bt and super-infections.

I came across that courtesy of a CSDA member who sent along information from the Maryland Pesticide Network regarding gypsy moth spraying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.